Exposed Boko Haram Sponsorship Lists - Fruitfulplus Shop
SUBTOTAL :

Place Your Ads

Exposed Boko Haram Sponsorship Lists

Exposed Boko Haram Sponsorship Lists

Short Description:

Product Description

Candid Interview with a former BOKO
HARAM Leader, Sheik Sani Haliru
(Now Brother Paul Haliru) who has
now converted to the Christian faith
after 44 years as a Muslim Jihadist
hardliner revealed the full list of Boko
Haram Sponsor!!!

Question: Who are you and where are
you from?

Answer: My name is Sheik Sani Haliru.
I am from Niger Republic, but my
mother is from Borno State of Nigeria
and I grew up in Wulari, Maiduguri,
(Northern Nigeria) where I was
trained.

Q: Trained as what and under whose
tutelage?

A: I was trained as an Almajiri, after
four years,at the age of 14, I was sent
to Kano City, Kano State where I was
trained in the Sheik Abubakar Gummi
School of Arabic studies.

Q: So you know Sheik Abubakar
Gummi?

A: Yes, and I also know his children
and obeyed all the teachings he laid
down before he died.

Q: So who tutored you and who is your
mentor?

A: Sheik Abubakar Gummi tutored me.
My mentor was Osama bin Laden, and
until my conversion from Islam to the
Christian faith, my dreams and
aspirations in life was to do more
than Osama bin Laden did before he
died on Sunday, May 1, 2011.

Q: You said that your mentor was
Osama bin Laden. Is he still your
mentor?

A: I am now a changed person. The
Sheik Sani Haliru is now a new
creature, old things have passed away
because I now have Jesus Christ that I
hated and persecuted for 44 years.

Q: Tell me about your past and how
many countries of the World you have
been to?

A: I cannot tell all about my past
because it will take several days to tell
my story and about my conversion
experience to Christianity. I have been
to eight countries.

Q: Can you please name them?

A: I have been to Sudan, Pakistan,
Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Libya, Somalia,
Egypt and of course to my own
country Niger Republic.

Q: Where did you receive your
training and as what?

A: I received my training in Libya and
Pakistan as an Attack Strategist. I was
trained along side with some highly
placed Nigerians and other foreign
Nationals who were marked (he
showed me the proof of his mark with
a sign) in the form of a sword in the
hand to fight and kill for Allah.

Q: Can you give me some of the names
of your colleagues with whom you
received training in Libya and
Pakistan?

A: They are scattered all over the
country and we were not too many
then.

Q: Just mention but a few names.

A: Ali Baba Nur, Asari Dokubo, Jasper
Akinbo, Mohammed Yusuf, Salisu
Maigari, Danlami Abubakar, Cletus
Okar, Ali Qaqa, Maigari Haliru and
Asabe Dantala to mention but a few.

Q: Which of the Asari’s do you mean?

A: The Niger Delta war king. He was a
year ahead of me in Benghazi training
camp in Libya.

Q: Who financed your training in
Libya and Pakistan?

A: You will not believe me and only
God will judge the Chief sponsor of
terrorism in Nigeria whose name I
will not mention because he is so
powerful and even the president of
Nigeria, Goodluck Jonathan, is so
much afraid of the man.

Q: If you really know the Christ in
you, why are you afraid to tell me the
name of the man who sponsored you
and the date or approximate period
he sponsored you.

A: I am not afraid because he knows
me and he cannot deny it if he sees
me face to face.

Q: Then tell me, who is this powerful
man?

A: The man is no other person than
the man they call IBB now as I am
talking to you, General Ibrahim
Badamosi Babangida has more than
600 men and women Jihadists who are
under his pay role. They are scattered
all over the Country and he (IBB) can
use them to destroy Nigeria.

Q: Did you say six hundred?

A: Yes 600 + IBB’s agents of
destruction are in the Nigeria Army
(NA), Nigeria Police Force (NPF),
Navy, Air Force, Oil and Gas sectors,
even in the finance home such as in
top level positions of CBN (Central
Bank of Nigeria) and other banks. You
find them in politics, in the Senate,
National Assembly, in the media both
print and electronic and even in Aso
Rock, Abuja (Nigeria’s capital).

Q: How do you mean by this statement
“and even in the finance…”?

A: Yes, I mean every word I say; even
the Islamic bank champion was
planted by IBB to help in Islamizing
Nigeria.

Q: So how can you describe IBB?

A: IBB is a “green snake” in green
grass. He is the main problem of
Nigeria along with members of the
Cabal.

Q: Have you forwarded any of these
evidence(s) to Aso Rock or to SSS
(State Security Services)?

A: I attempted to do so a few weeks
ago and I was arrested and detained
for two days because IBB’S men are so
many in SSS (State Security Services)
as well. After I was released by the
grace of God, they (the Police) warned
me never to blow up the polity or
provoke violence and I should keep
my so-called born-again with me or
else I will go to jail.

Q: So you were a key member and a
registered jihadist hardliner.

A: Yes, I was.

Q: Under what group?

A: I was a Boko Haramist. But Boko
Haram is just a cover name to give it a
name. I have my identity as a
founding member of the dreaded
jama’aful Ahlul sunna wal Liddawati
wal Jihad, aka Boko Haram.

Q: Apart from IBB, who are the other
top sponsors of terrorism in this
country?

A: They are many, but IBB is the
major financier. He introduced the
suicide bombing that started when he
killed Dele Giwa. I have the names of
six traditional rulers and seven
present & ex- Governors as well as
several top military and security
officers who are co-sponsoring the so
called Boko Haram.

Q. Could this be true?

0 Reviews:

Post Your Review