How to add pictures to mywapblog comments. Updated - Fruitfulplus Shop
SUBTOTAL :

Place Your Ads

Computer Learning
How to add pictures to mywapblog comments. Updated

How to add pictures to mywapblog comments. Updated

Computer Learning
Short Description:

Product Description


I have been receiving so many comment about the way I code my comment area, especially when I reply to a comment the way my picture show from the left side of my replied comment That's very simple my friends I will share the code with you guys today


Just copy the text in the box below!!!!!

#comments .comment .comment-header .title a[href="http://URL-OF-YOUR-BLOG-HERE/"]:before {content:url(http://URL-OF-THE-IMAGE-YOU-WANT-TO-USE-HERE);color:red;position:top;float:left;margin:4px 8px-8px 0;padding:3px 3px 2px}


Hope you have copied the code? After copied the code kindly login to your Mywapblog account, navigate to Theme and insert the code there


Enjoy and Drop your comment thanks

0 Reviews:

Post Your Review